Alltown’s Red Bull Weekend Winter Getaway Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- WHO IS ELIGIBLE: The Red Bull Weekend Winter Getaway Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individual legal residents of the States of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire and Rhode Island who (i) are age 18 or older at time of entry and (ii) have an Alltown Advantage™ account. Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate family or household members, whether or not related) of Global Montello Group Corp. (“Sponsor”) and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, advertising, marketing, promotional, judging and fulfillment agencies are not eligible.
- WHEN TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM (Eastern Time (ET) on November 7, 2018 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on January 2, 2019 (“Entry Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: Two ways to enter:
(I) use your Alltown Advantage card or account at any participating Alltown location to purchase two (2) Red Bull (12 ounce, any variety) during the Entry Period. (If you do not have an Alltown Advantage account, you may obtain one (a) at any participating Alltown location; (b) by visiting alltown.com/advantage; or (c) by downloading the free Alltown Advantage mobile app.);
(II) hand print your complete name, address, telephone number with area code and email address on a 3″x5″ card and mail it in a stamped envelope to: Alltown Red Bull VIP Weekend Winter Getaway, c/o Global Montello Group Corp., 800 South St, Suite 500, Waltham, MA 02454. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by January 2, 2019 and received by January 7, 2019. (One mail-in entry per outer post-marked envelope. Mail-in envelopes larger than a #10 envelope will be automatically disqualified. No mechanically reproduced entries accepted. All mail-in entries become the property of Sponsor and are not acknowledged or returned.)
- PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) Grand Prize: a trip for winner and one (1) travel companion, awarded as: one (1) suite (single room/double-occupancy) for two (2) nights at Hotel Jay, two (2) two-day ski passes for use at Jay Peak, (2) water park passes for use at Pump House Indoor Waterpark, and two (2) $100 dinner vouchers valid at any restaurant at Hotel Jay. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $2,000 (Prize Restrictions: Winner and travel companion must travel by December 31, 2019. Grand Prize winner and his or her travel companion must travel on the itinerary provided by Sponsor. No transportation is provided. All expenses not specifically included in the description in these Official Rules (such as taxes, fees, gratuities and insurance) are the responsibility of Grand Prize winner. Travel companion must have notarized, sign and return a Travel Companion Release prior to booking. Winner’s travel companion must be age 18 or older or accompanied by his or her parent or legal guardian. Winner and his or her travel companion understand and acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide any form of insurance for any part of the Grand Prize experience. Winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room will be the responsibility of the winner. Actual value of the Grand Prize may vary but any difference between the Grand Prize’s approximate retail value and actual value will not be awarded. The Grand Prize winner and his or her travel companion are subject to and must comply with all applicable venue rules, restrictions and terms; failure to comply may result in forfeiture of any unused portion of the Grand Prize. If the winner elects to partake in the Grand Prize without a travel companion, no additional compensation will be awarded to the winner. Sponsor is not responsible for any issue arising from the operation or management of any of the venues associated with the Grand Prize. If any part of the Grand Prize is unavailable for any reason, Sponsor will award the remainder of Grand Prize and have no further obligation to Grand Prize winner. All other Grand Prize details are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner agrees that use of the ski and water park passes is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny use of the ski passes and/or water park passes if winner or his/her travel companion violates these Official Rules or engages in a disruptive manner or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person or causes damage or property loss.) Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any component of the Grand Prize with a component of equal or greater value but no other substitution or transfer is permitted. Sponsor is responsible only for Grand Prize delivery and is not responsible for the Grand Prize’s utility to winner. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, fees and other expenses associated with acceptance and use of the Grand Prize. GRAND PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE FROM SPONSOR. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing (“Drawing”) to be conducted on or about January 9, 2019 from among all eligible entries received. The Drawing will be conducted by representatives of Sponsor whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION & VERIFICATION: Winner will be notified by phone or email on or after January 9, 2019. Prior to awarding of the Grand Prize, winner is required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days after notification date. (Travel companion must have notarized, sign and return a Travel Companion Release prior to booking.) The selected winner may be disqualified if his or her winner notification or other communication is returned as undeliverable or if he or she does not respond within the timeframe specified in the winner notification, in which case Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate winner and award the Grand Prize if time allows. Sponsor will deliver the Grand Prize within three (3) weeks after completion of the winner notification and verification process.
- ENTRANT RELEASE: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES:
- YOU WARRANT TO SPONSOR THAT YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, PROVIDE YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- YOU AGREE THAT ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, PARTICIPANT’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES.
- YOU CONSENT TO THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL COURTS LOCATED IN SUFFOLK COUNTY, MASSACHUSETTS.
- EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, YOU AGREE THAT: (i) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE GRAND PRIZE WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN HE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS; (ii) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (iii) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO (i) CLAIM INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND (ii) HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
- YOU RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND/OR ASSIGNS OF EACH (COLLECTIVELY, “SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES”) FROM ANY DAMAGE, PHYSICAL HARM, INJURY, LOSS OR LIABILITY, DUE IN WHOLE OR PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF THE GRAND PRIZE.
- BY ACCEPTING THE GRAND PRIZE, YOU AGREE TO USE OF YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, LIKENESS AND/OR PRIZE INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE WINNER’S LIST) IN ANY MEDIUM WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is void outside Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire and Rhode Island and where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for: late, lost, incomplete, undeliverable, misaddressed or misdirected entries, mail, email or other communications; errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices and their settings or transmission lines; data corruption, theft or destruction; or unauthorized access to or alteration or loss of Sweepstakes-related information or materials. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict participation from any IP or MAC address or device if suspicious activity is detected or suspected. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user’s Internet service provider or for insufficient space in user’s email account to receive email. The Sweepstakes Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes if for any reason this Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as designed or intended. If Sponsor modifies, terminates or suspends this Sweepstakes, Sponsor will post a notice at www.alltown.com/red-bull-sweepstakes and, if time and circumstances allow, determine procedures for awarding the Grand Prize. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if his or her fraud or misconduct disrupts the intended execution of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right to correct errors or inconsistencies in promotional materials or in the announcement of the Grand Prize. If Sweepstakes-related promotional materials and these Official Rules are inconsistent, then the Official Rules shall govern with respect to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor undertakes no liability or responsibility, and makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to any failure to perform or negligent performance of any of its service provider assisting with execution of this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: Any attempt by any individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- WINNER’S NAME: To obtain winner’s name, send a stamped, self-addressed (#10) envelope to: Alltown Red Bull VIP Weekend Winter Getaway, c/o Global Montello Group Corp., 800 South St, Suite 500, Waltham, MA 02454 (request must be received by January 18, 2019). In Rhode Island only, the winner’s name is available at the Customer Service counter at a participating Alltown location between January 9, 2019 and January 18, 2019. (For protection of winner’s privacy, only winner’s first name, first initial of last name and state of residence is provided.)
- SPONSOR: Global Montello Group Corp., 800 South Street, Suite 500, Waltham MA 02454
Trademarks and logos associated with Alltown are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.