Red Sox & Coca Cola Sweepstakes
An all-American good time. We’re giving you the chance to watch the Red Sox take on the Oakland A’s on September 13th at 7:10 pm!
- Requirement 1
- Requirement 2
- Requirement 3
Enter for your chance to win tickets to watch the Red Sox take on the Oakland A’s on September 13th at 7:10pm & a limited edition Red Sox & Coca-Cola banner. 6 Winners will be selected!
Sample Sweeps Form
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
GLOBAL PARTNERS LP SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Except where prohibited by law, the Global Partners LP Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers, and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings or spouse, regardless of where they live, or persons living in same household, whether related or not) of the sponsor, Global Partners LP (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, consultants, legal counsel, public relations, sales representatives, website providers, webmasters, advertising and promotional, and marketing agencies, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes, (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), are not eligible to enter or win. Other eligibility requirements and conditions of participation are set forth below in these official rules for the Sweepstakes (“Official Rules”). All federal, state, municipal, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 16th, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on August 30th, 2017 (“Entry Period”). Entries must be received during the Entry Period in order to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. Any entry received prior to or after the Entry Period will be void.
- How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. During the Entry Period, eligible participants must access the Alltown/Xtra Mart Facebook page, available at www.facebook.com/ALLTOWN and follow the directions to enter the Sweepstakes. If you do not already have a Facebook account, go to Facebook.com and follow the enrollment instructions to register for a free account. To enter, entrants will be required to: (a) complete the entry form by providing certain information, such as name, age, and e-mail address; and (b) agree to receive promotional e-mails (such agreement may be removed at any time by clicking the opt-out link in the e-mail and following the opt-out instructions). The entry information is provided to Sponsor, not Facebook or any other social media platform utilized by Sponsor for this Sweepstakes. Each eligible person (“Entrant”) completing the registration process will receive an entry (each an “Entry” and collectively, “Entries”) into the Sweepstakes. Completing the registration process constitutes Entrant’s consent to an agreement with these Official Rules.
- Limit: Only one Entry per person per day during the Entry Period will be accepted regardless of the number of e-mail or postal addresses used. Any attempted Entries from the same person, e-mail or postal address within the same 24 hour period are void and will be automatically eliminated. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
- Entry Conditions: Entries must be submitted during the Entry Period to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes is voluntary and does not require you to purchase anything from the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Neither Sponsor, nor any telephone network or service provider, is responsible for: incorrect transcription of entry information; any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any website or online service; or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected Entries or Entries not properly forward to Sponsor.
- Winner Selection: There will be 6 prize winners (each a “Winner” and collectively, the “Winners”) of the Sweepstakes. Within one day after the end of the Entry Period, the 6 Winners will be randomly selected (the “Drawing”) from among all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. The Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its representatives, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): There will be 6 prizes (each a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes”) awarded in this Sweepstakes, one Prize to each of the 6 Winners. The Prizes consists of: 6 sets of 2 Red Sox tickets to the 9/13 vs. Oakland A’s 7:10pm & Red Sox/Coke Banner. 6 winners will be chosen from entries on the Alltown/Xtra Mart Facebook page. Six winners will be chosen on September 1st 2017. The ARV of the Prize is $82. The total ARV of all Prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes is $492.
- Prize Conditions: LIMIT OF ONE PRIZE PER ENTRANT. All federal, state, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prize. The Winner may waive his/her right to receive the Prize. The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable, has no cash value, and must be accepted as awarded (if Winner does not waive right to receive the Prize). A Prize may not be upgraded, and no substitutions by the Winners will be allowed, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated Prize should be unavailable for any reason.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Prize in the Sweepstakes depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
- Winner Notification and Verification: Receiving a Prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules, including any eligibility requirements. Winners will be notified within four days of the Drawing. Winners will be notified by e-mail or telephone using the contact information provided at the time of entry in the Sweepstakes. Winners may be required, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release (where legal) within three business days after prize notification. Sponsor is not responsible if unable to contact a Winner for prize notification purposes for whatever reason, including Entrant’s failure to provide a correct telephone number or e-mail address at the time of entry. Disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner will result from any of the following: (a) potential Winner’s failure to timely respond to winner notification within two days of notice; (b) potential Winner’s failure or inability to accept the Prize; (c) the inability of Sponsor to contact the Winner for any reason; (d) potential Winner’s failure to timely execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release, if required; or (e) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event that a potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries submitted. The Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable for any failure by a potential Winner to accept the Prize for any reason.
- Prize Delivery: Delivery arrangements for the Prize will be coordinated with each Winner within four days after Sponsor verifies the Winner’s eligibility and, if required, the Winner has executed and returned an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release.
- Conditions, Disclaimers, and License: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that: (a) he or she will abide by and be bound by these Official Rules; (b) the Entry becomes solely the Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned; (c) neither Sponsor nor any of its affiliated companies or the advertising and promotional agencies affiliated with Sponsor or those affiliated companies, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives (collectively, Sponsor’s “Affiliates”) are responsible for claims, injuries, death, losses or damages of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of a Prize; (d) Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of the Winner to accept the Prize for any reason; and (e) Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, including fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure, fulfillment, and disputes from the Sweepstakes. Neither Sponsor nor its Affiliates are responsible for: (i) any typographical or other errors in the printing of the promotion materials or the offering or announcement of the Prizes: (ii) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website: (iii) failure of any Entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; (iv) communications line, hardware and/or software failures; or (v) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
Although Sponsor attempts to ensure the integrity of the Sweepstakes, neither Sponsor nor any of its Affiliates are responsible for the actions of Entrants or other individuals in connection with the Sweepstakes, including attempts by Entrants or other individuals to circumvent these Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, strikes, industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine, or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to modify these Official Rules, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes, and in the event of cancellation or termination, to select winners from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension, as applicable. If the Sweepstakes is terminated by Sponsor as set forth above, Sponsor will post notice of such termination on the Alltown Facebook page. Inclusion in such drawing will be each Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Proof of submitting an Entry will not be deemed receipt of such Entry by Sponsor.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Neither Sponsor nor its Affiliates shall be liable to the Winners or any other person for failure to supply the Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s or its Affiliates’ sole control.
- Release and Indemnification: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD THE SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, FACEBOOK, AND ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM UTILIZED BY SPONSOR FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHT, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACCESS TO ANY MATERIALS, OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE ARISING FROM TRAVELING TO OR ATTENDING THE MOVIE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
(b) Publicity Release: Except where prohibited, by accepting a Prize, each Winner grants permission for Sponsor and its agents to use his/her name, voice and/or likeness, for advertising, merchandising, promotion and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.
(c) Applicable Law: By participating, each Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, and in no event will Entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will an Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions.
- Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes will be run in accordance with the Official Rules, subject to amendment by Sponsor. Each Entrant must comply with the Official Rules and will be deemed to have received and understood the Official Rules by participating in the Sweepstakes. The terms of the Sweepstakes, as set out in the Official Rules, are not subject to amendment or counteroffer, except as set out herein. If any provisions of the Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Global Partners LP, 800 South Street, Suite 500, Waltham, MA 02453.
- Copy of Official Rules: Official Rules are available during the Entry Period at www.Alltown.com (“Website”).
- Winner’s List: You may obtain the names of the Winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Global Partners LP, Attn: Global Partners Sweepstakes Winners, 800 South Street, Suite 500, Waltham, MA 02453 by October 1st, 2017.
- Disclaimer: The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.